Friday 18 January 2013

Research and Planning: Double Page Spread Story

Here we have our exclusive interview with ________ just days after his debut tour dates have been released!
We're you expecting your first gig to sell out?
Well I was hoping tickets were going to sell, but being sold out in the first 2 weeks of release was amazing! I am hoping for similar to happen with the tour but you can't always have what you want!

When is your album released?
It is released on the 28th of February in stores, but released a week later on iTunes!.

Were you ever expecting to make it big?
Since I Was younger I have always appreciated DJing and since a youngster experimented making and mixing songs, then I was playing in the clubs and got approached, it's all been a blur since then! Amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment