Monday 24 September 2012

Research and Planning: My College Magazine Evaluation

 College Magazine Evaluation

I used many different techniques on photoshop, in order to create the hair going over the College masthead. I had to add some of the hair as an extra layer. I used the 3 colour scheme which is known for use on magazines. This gave it a proffesional look. I also displayed the costa logo as an established brand would attract people to use the cafe and used the quote 'catch up with a cuppa at costa' using alliteration to add effect so people read it. I also displayed on the cover that it included dates of events and trips at college to attract those interested in getting involved in activities in college.i also added a new font onto the computer which had a college title to do the masthead and a stand out sub heading in the centre which also said new! This showed it was a special edition of the magazine. I also took a photo of a medium close up which was the appropriate shot for the cover of the magazine. 
I used in design to create the contents page which includes things which would interest college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment