Tuesday 18 September 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Interviews

I asked my interview questions to people around the college. I used the answers to modify my magazine page from the constructive ideas I was told.

I asked the Question Do you like the colour scheme so if multiple interviewers didn't like the colour scheme I would change it to be more attractive, This is acting on feedback to improve the magazine to show it was aimed at college students.

I asked do you like the Publication Line, so if it wasn't 'catchy' or appreciated by the interviewee then I would act on my feedback and change it to suit my target age group.

I asked how much would you pay, so I could add a price onto the cover of the magazine or to make to magazine free so more people are likely to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment